MOVE IN, SIT BACK & RELAX!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Can it get any better than this? A family home presented like new, ready for your family to call it home.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home exudes street appeal. From the elevated driveway promoting good drainage, easily maintained gardens, to the fully fenced yard and large outdoor area.
As you enter this home, you are welcomed by a fresh opened feel, bright and airy colour palette, and ample room for the entertainer. The extended outdoor area only adds to this homes practicality allowing for all year outdoor entertaining.
The features of this fantastic property include:
- 4 generous bedrooms with built-ins
- Master provides a large walk in robe and quality ensuite
- Massive dining and family room
- Separate media room with wooden bi-fold doors
- Good size modern family bathroom
- Separate laundry with external door
- Large Mitsubishi split system air conditioner in the open plan living area
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with lots of cupboards and bench space
- Corner pantry
- Gas cooktop and electric fan forced oven
- Bellini dishwasher
- Recessed lighting throughout the home
- Private alfresco for outdoor barbeques with extended Stratco area
- Water tank plumbed to toilets and laundry to save on your water costs
- Gas hot water system
- Satellite dish already in place
You will love the peace, quiet and privacy of this home, yet only a 5 minute drive to the train station and business/shopping district of Caboolture. For added convenience, a bus passes along the street below the cul-de-sac.
Best of all, you know that you are buying a quality 8 year old home with a light and airy interior, neutral decor and spacious comfort for your family to grow and enjoy.
Contact Sean Owens now to arrange your inspection on this picture perfect home. Guaranteed it won't last.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.