Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Secluded with Stunning Somerset Views
- Land: 1.42 ha (3.51 acres)
High on the hill with Stunning Somerset views sits this extremely well built, Cyclone Rated family home loaded with extras to excite.
Every part of this property has been methodically planned, from the fully sealed bitumen driveway, bolder terraced retaining walls through to the fully ducted home.
The extras don't stop there, inside you have beautiful Italian tiles, tinted double glazed windows to finish the full cyclone rating house off perfectly.
Also 4 large bedrooms with built-ins and a large office that can double as a bedroom with a built-in.
Multiple living areas inside & multiple outdoor areas add to the shear appeal of this property, making it a place of peace and tranquility that you may never want to leave.
- 4 large bedrooms all built-in
- Master bedroom with large ensuite, spa bath, double vanity, double shower & separate toilet
- Large office with built-in (or bedroom 5)
- Fully ducted air-con
- 3 year old kitchen, galley style with modern country feel
- New carpets throughout
- Multiple living areas & media room
- Multiple outdoor areas
- Amazing observation deck overlooking Somerset Dam
- 5kW solar & 3 phase power to home
- 75,000 litres of water across 3 tanks plus additional tank if required
- Large shed 12m x 7m with 3 phase power
- Fully cyclone rating home
- Bitumen sealed driveway
I promise that this property is something you can only dream of. Million dollar views without the price tag, plus the assurance that you will never be built out.
Bush land on one side and Somerset Dam views on the other.
This property must be seen and inspected to truly appreciate what is on offer here.
Please be sure to contact Sean Owens today to organise your inspection. This property is here to be sold and there can only be one lucky buyer, is that you?
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1.42 ha / 3.51 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.