Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Possibilities Here Are Endless!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
If you been looking for that unique property bursting with character and history and a quality home to boot, then look no further.
Conveniently positioned in Central Wamuran yet offering privacy amongst the leafy sanctuary, this 2-acre homestead has enjoyed numerous purposes over its lifespan and the only limitations here are within your own imagination.
This property has been planted out with select Timber trees including Red Cedar, Queensland Maple, Campor Laurel, Blue Quandong, Rosewood, rainforest trees and over the years, this deep red volcanic soil, has also successfully homed maize, pineapples, paw paws, avocados, hydroponic lettuce and strawberries.
Enjoy this tranquillity while you leisurely stroll amongst the gardens on your timber walkways, from the comfort of your sunroom whilst reading a good book or from the impressive rear deck which is complimented by a rock garden, frog ponds and bird feeder.
The features are countless but not limited to the following:
- House frame is seasoned Red Ironbark
- Flooring consists primarily of Italian tiles and South African Slate
- 4 bedrooms all with built in cupboards and main bedroom with ensuite
- Large main bathroom
- Kitchen fitted with a Miele Dishwasher, extra-large walk in pantry for storage & filtered drinking water
- Separate formal dining and entertaining area with lofty ceilings
- Large lounge room
- Sun/reading room and separate office/bar
- 2 x 8kW air conditioners & celling fans
- Crimsafe security screens throughout
- 5 fresh rain water tanks totalling 64,000ltrs + town water
- Additional water from deep well fitted with submersible pump
- 5kW Solar with high efficiency Q Cells panels and SMA German made inverter
- Substantial veranda and timber deck with walkways around frog pond and bird feeding area
- 12 volt dc power is available in both front and rear garden areas
- Fire protection sprinkler system attached to exterior of the house
- Minimal grassed sections to avoid tedious mowing involved with larger properties
- 4 undercover parking spaces with potential for more, 1 of which is extra high to accommodate caravan/boat
- Extra large shed that includes a compact studio at house end, currently used for storage
- Full vehicular access available at rear of property via 3 access points
- 2 road access points fitted with bitumen driveways leading to main vehicle storage
Being situated only a short walk to service station, doctor, chemist, bottle shop, takeaways etc and only a 10 minute drive to Caboolture, this property truly does have it all.
Don't miss the opportunity to inspect this piece of paradise and possibly call it your own.
Call Don today
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
8,444m² / 2.09 acres
4 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.