Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
EXCELLENT ELEVATION TO MAXIMISE VIEWS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Sitting high on the block is this lovely, spacious, four bedroom, steel framed Dixon home. Set in a semi rural, popular suburb on 3010m2 this great family home with excellent elevation captures the surrounding mountain views.
Immaculately presented with tiles throughout, this property includes a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area, large activity/rumpus room, four good sized bedrooms, three split system air conditioners, security screens and much more.
This property is fully fenced and dog proof with easily maintained gardens. Numerous raised garden beds will have you harvesting your home grown produce in no time.
A three bay, steel, 14m x 7.5m shed (3m high roller doors) provides ample space for your vehicles, toys, workshop etc.
- 4 good sized bedrooms - master has ensuite, walk in robe and split system air conditioner
- Large 6m x 5m tiled games room with split system air conditioner
- Lovely open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with split system air conditioner
- Security Screens
- Solar Hot Water
- Fully fenced and dog proof
- Elevated with an exceptional outlook to surrounding mountains
- Town water
- Rubbish collection
- Approx 6000 litres rainwater plumbed to Laundry and bathrooms. Additional 3000 litres for gardens
- 3 bay (14m x 7.5m) steel shed/garage with 3m high roller doors
- Asphalt driveway
- Numerous raised vegetable garden beds
- Easily maintained gardens
Located in a semi-rural setting but still close to local amenities this offers fantastic value. Only 2.5km to Delaneys Creek Primary School, 7.5km to Woodford Township and 23km to the Caboolture Train Station.
Call me today for further information or to book your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
3,010m² / 0.74 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.