Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Bayside Split Level Home Stylish and Practical
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You'll simply never want to leave home! Peaceful, private and filled with northern light, this versatile multi-level home overlooking the calm waters of the Bay will please the most fussy buyers. Adding further appeal is the very private and leafy backyard with a Balinese hut and air-conditioned workshop/studio. Only 150m to the water front promenade where you can take your pets for a walk on the beach and admire the Pelicans. Once you get to the wetlands you can spot the Koalas! What a place to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle!
- Contemporary open plan layout with polished timber floors throughout as well as a sunken lounge & study nook with extra high ceiling and bamboo tiled floor
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, quality European appliances (800mm induction hot plate & rangehood) and walk-in pantry
- Upstairs parents retreat with super king size master bedroom, huge walk-in robe, spacious ensuite with spa bath & shower, plus large under roof timber deck balcony with timber shadows and spectacular sea views
- Air-conditioning throughout both levels
- Fully security screened plus security system, well fenced property with double gate to drive in
- Step out from the large timber deck outdoor area into the magical backyard with paved walkway to the Balinese hut and clothesline
- Two powered sheds - (3.8m x 9m) can fit two small cars tandem, (3m x 6m) air-conditioned workshop/studio
- Kilometres of walking trails and bike paths along the waterside
A great retirement lifestyle, low maintenance home and large enough for the family to visit and stay over. The only way to truly appreciate this unusual property is to see it for yourself. This is a home with a difference!
Don't miss this great opportunity. For an inspection or any further information please call Jose Machado on 0499 775 592 now!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.