**** OWNERS ARE ALREADY COMMITTED TO THEIR NEXT HOME! ****
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This majestic home, sitting on the high side of the road, offers peace and tranquility second to none! This property is one of a kind in its uniqueness, you WILL NOT find another one like it!!
Upon arriving you will be welcomed by low maintenance, landscaped yard and gardens, enticing you to relax outside under the tree tops and enjoy the serenity and privacy of your surrounds. Maintenance of the gardens is so easy with the interconnected water tanks and
Bore pump irrigated out to the landscaped surrounds.
As you continue up the circular driveway this beautifully expansive home simply appears from behind the picturesque gardens.
Walk up the steps onto the front verandah accentuated with timber balustrading, slate tiles and a vaulted timber finished roof line.
Through the entrance to your right, you will proceed through to the timber kitchen which is beaming with added natural light courtesy of the skylights.
The wing on the right side of the home accommodates a massive open plan lounge complete with front verandah access and bay windows.
Whereas the left-hand side wing, also with verandah access, accommodates the master bedroom which is complete with a walk-in robe and impressive ensuite featuring a spacious walk in shower.
Both wings are tastefully tied together with decorative style timber fretwork giving you a sense of grandeur.
This massive home boasts:
- 2 living areas, both with reverse cycle air conditioning
- The first living area has casual dining and expansive lounge area accompanied with bay windows
- The second living area features formal dining while the lounge area features a fireplace to ensure that cosy feeling
- Modern timber kitchen with stone benchtops and comprising of electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- 4 sizeable bedrooms
- Master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioner, walk in robe and large ensuite
- Generous main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Substantial storage throughout the hallway
- 2.5kW solar power with 12 panels
- 2.7m ceilings with ornate cornice and ceiling roses
- Front verandah spanning 11.3m x 2.8m (approximately) complete with timber balustrading, slate tiles and vaulted timber ceiling
- 3 bay garage 12m x 7.5m (approximately) with 3 phase power and extra room for the workshop
- Bore water with pump reticulated throughout the gardens
- 3 water tanks totalling 23,500 litres, all inter-connected with pump to assist in watering the landscape
- 2.5 acres which is fully fenced on the high side of the road
I simply cannot put into words all that this impressive home has to offer and only by walking through can you truly appreciate all its charm.
Contact Glennis Hassell direct for all further information & to register your interest.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1.03 ha / 2.55 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.