Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
So what's the NEWS for today!?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
NEW TO THE MARKET.
NEW FLOOR COVERINGS.
NEW CEILING FANS.
NEW AIR CONDITIONERS.
All we need now is NEW OWNERS....
Light, bright and airy perfectly describes this neatly presented home in the much sought-after suburb of Bellmere.
Multiple living areas, including an extra utility room which is air conditioned, giving the family ample space to spread themselves out.
Come home to the established front gardens and continue up the drive into your secured double carport with all-weather access to the home.
Inspecting this home is a must, you will be pleasantly surprised when you walk through the front door.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master with walk in and ensuite
- 3 Bedrooms with built ins
- Modern Kitchen with electric oven and cooktop
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Split system air conditioners (New)
- 5 ceiling fans
- Full security screens on doors and windows
- Utility room with air conditioner
- Large internal laundry
- Multiple living areas
- Double secured carport with power lift doors
- Large 5m x 5m powered shed
- Garden shed 3m x 3m
- Huge 3.6m x 7.5m (approximately) undercover rear pergola
- 2 Rainwater tanks for the gardens
- 13 minutes to Caboolture Hospital
- 5 minutes to local school
- 9 minutes to Caboolture Train Station
- 10 minutes to private schools in Caboolture
- 8 minutes to D'Aguilar Highway
Don't kick yourself for missing this one.
Contact Glennis to arrange your personal inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
619m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.